Adapted from here.
4 cups orecchietti
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup onion, diced
2 chicken breasts, cubed
8 tbs basil pesto
2 cups broccoli, blanched
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet over med-high heat, add sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and onion. Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until cooked through.
4. Turn down the heat to med-low and add the basil pesto. If necessary, thin the pesto with 1 tbsp water.
5. Add the blanched broccoli and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.