This recipe freezes well. Sorry for the loose measurements. I usually just season until it tastes good.
2.5 lbs ground turkey
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 c Hoisin sauce
1/2 c soy sauce
2 c chopped cabbage or asian vegetable mix
1 head butter lettuce or romaine, washed
2 cups white rice, prepared
1/2 c Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing by Kraft
3/4 c crunchy peanut butter
1. Brown the ground chicken, drain the grease, and rinse in a colander.
2. In a skillet heat the garlic and ginger paste.
3. Add the ground chicken, Hoisin and soy sauces. Heat thoroughly. Add more Hoisin and soy sauce to suit your taste.
4. Add the chopped vegetables and cook until wilted.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the salad dressing and peanut butter. If too runny, add more peanut butter. If too thick, add more dressing.
6. In a leaf of lettuce add a spoonful of white rice, a spoonful of the chicken mixture, and top with a spoonful of peanut butter sauce. Wrap like a taco and enjoy!