I received this recipe from my friend Lorrie. This recipe easily goes into the crockpot.
4 chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
1 can of corn
1 16oz jar of salsa
1 can of black beans
1 8oz block of cream cheese
rice or tortilla chips
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot.
- Pour entire cans of corn, salsa, and black beans onto the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, shredding the chicken as it cooks.
- Just before serving, add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve over rice or tortilla chips