12 slices white bread trimmed and cubed
1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli thawed and drained
2 cups ham diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 eggs slightly beaten
3-1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons instant dry onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan with half the bread cubes.
- Layer broccoli, ham, and cheese over bread.
- Top with remaining bread cubes.
- Combine milk, eggs, onion, salt and mustard. Pour over strata.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 deg. for 55-60 min. until it tests done with a knife inserted into the center.
- Let stand 10 min.
- Cut into squares.