3 tilapia filets
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 egg whites
1 c. grated Parmesan
1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450 deg F.
- Slice tilapia into sticks.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Combine Parmesan and bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip tilapia in flour mixture, then into egg whites, then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a well-oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle tilapia with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.