8 oz angel hair pasta
1 lb uncooked shrimp
1/2 tbsp minced ginger root
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 cups broccoli
1 cup chicken broth
1 tbs fish sauce
1-1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Cook noodles.
- In a skillet, cook shrimp 3 min, then remove from skillet.
- In skillet, cook garlic and ginger root 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and 1/4 c. chicken broth. Cook until broccoli is crisp-tender (1-3 min)
- In a small bowl, mix remaining chicken broth, fish sauce, and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add cornstarch and cooked shrimp to skillet. Cook 1 min.
- Toss with noodles.