Makes 4 servings
This is really good!
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
4 chicken breast halves (approx. 1 lb total)
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted
2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
- In a small pot of boiling water, cook the garlic for 2 min. to blanch.
- Drain and finely chop garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Set aside.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill.
- In a lg. bowl, combine 2 tbs. of the lemon juice, the oil, salt, and rosemary.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat well.
- Place the chicken on the broiler rack and broil or grill 6 in. from the heat, turning once, for 8 min. or until golden brown and cooked through.
- meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the honey, broth, walnuts, mustard, and the remaining 1 tbs. lemon juice.
- Place the chicken on 4 plates, spoon the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with the parsley mixture, and serve.