Makes 4 servings
We served the chicken over romaine lettuce with Caesar dressing, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and parmesan cheese.
3 WW pts/serving
4 chicken breasts
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
4 clovess garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 cups mixed spring greens
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1/4 cup basil leaves, sliced
- Place first 5 ingredients (chicken through oil) in a large container and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken for about 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, toss together remaining ingredients.
- Top salad with sliced chicken and enjoy.Makes 4 servings