These taste great and are vegetarian!
1 flour tortilla (or flavored wrap)
1 tablespoon ranch dip
2 slices provolone cheese
1 tablespoon guacamole (use the light guacamole recipe)
3 slices cucumbers (with skins on)
1 slice tomatoes, de-seeded
1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Smear ranch dip on tortilla.
- Place slices of cheese on tortilla (don’t layer them on top of each other).
- Smear guacamole on top of cheese
- Place cucumbers on top of guac.
- Place tomatoes on top of cucumbers.
- Place lettuce over tomatoes.
- Place a lot of sprouts on tops.
- Roll up like a taco and enjoy!
***While you have all the ingredients out, make one for lunch tomorrow, too!