4 6-ounce packages tilapia fillets
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 bunch scallion
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- Place each fillet on its own piece of aluminum foil, measuring 12″ wide by 15″ long.
- Evenly distribute the ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, scallions, and pepper on top of each fillet.
- Fold the aluminum foil and tightly crimp the edges to seal.
- Place packets on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 10 to 12 min., until foil is puffed and fish is opaque in the middle.