1 bunch fresh broccoli (or 20 oz. frozen)
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Chop and cook broccoli stems in 1 inch water for 3 min.
- Add flowerettes and cook for 3 more min.
- Dice and cook chicken in a pan on the stove until cooked through.
- Mix together soup, mayo, lemon juice.
- Combine cooked chicken and broccoli with soup mixture and pour into a 9×13 pan. Top with bread crumbs in butter and cheese.
- Cook for 45 min. at 350 deg.