Makes 4 servings
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb. total)
1 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into 1/4-in. strips
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
5 ounces fresh spinach
- Heat oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add chicken and brown on each side for 2 min.
- Add wine, tomatoes, salt and pepper and simmer for 5 min.
- Top with spinach, cover and cook over med heat until the spinach is wilted but still bright green and the chicken is no longer pink.