Makes 6 servings
450 cal, 10g fat, 2g sat. fat, 61g carbs, 4g fiber
1 medium green bell peppers
1 medium red bell peppers
4 4-ozs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 envelope onion soup mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup salsa
12 7-8 in flour tortillas, warmed
Monterey jack-Colby cheese, shredded
- Cut bell peppers into 1/2-in strips.
- Cut chicken crosswise into thin strips.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Add 1 tsp of the oil and chicken.
- Stir-fry 3-4 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add remaining oil, bell peppers and garlic.
- Stir-fry 1-2 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken, soup mix, water and salsa to bell pepper mixture.
- Cook and stir 2-3 min. or until heated through.
- To serve, place chicken mixture in center of tortillas.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.